Customer Service Representative
Position: Part time and full time hours available, must be available to work weekends.
David’s Bridal is passionate about helping women shine for the special moments in their lives. As the world’s largest bridal retailer, they offer a wide range of styles and sizes, so all women can have the celebration of their dreams. They are now looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team in the Stratford store.
The successful candidate will be responsible for welcoming customers into the store, processing customer registrations/orders and all other operational duties. You will be working closely with Stylists to ensure that bridal parties experience an outstanding level of customer care throughout their visit and are happy with their purchases.
This is an ambassadorial role, and you will be required to demonstrate the values and qualities of the David’s Bridal brand at the welcome desk.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in achieving Store sales goals and individual sales goals
- Providing exceptional customer service and product knowledge to all customers
- Welcoming customers, answering phones, booking in appointments and handling customer queries
- Processing orders and taking payments, with ‘cash up’ responsibilities at till points
- To upsell services and products at check-out where suitable
- Ensure that all daily duties relating to store operations are completed in a timely manner
In return David’s Bridal can offer a friendly, vibrant working environment with opportunities for progression; encouraging all team members to be the best they can be, by creating a culture of inclusivity, authenticity and empowerment for their customers and associates.
- Previous experience within the Bridal industry or in a luxury retail environment with till handling and ‘cash up’ responsibilities essential
- A passion for fashion, and for going the extra mile to make David’s Bridal customers look and feel beautiful
- Ability to objection-handle in a sensitive manner at the till point
- Adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated to achieve sales targets
- Ability to energetically create a supportive environment and work well with other team members