Position: Permanent, full time. Monday to Friday.
Shifts: Early/Late shifts between the hours of 7am – 7pm
Salary: £18k+ DOE
Our Client is a leading beverage manufacturer specialising in cooking wines and associated products. They are now looking for Production Operatives to join their team.
The successful candidate will be an effective and proactive member of the production team, ensuring an excellent level of customer service is provided at all times, by carrying out duties in a correct and timely manner whilst contributing to the overall smooth running and success of the business.
- To undertake production tasks such as food preparation and wine blending
- Ensure correct packaging/presentation of finished goods to the warehouse
- Operating machinery
- Maintaining an ‘audit ready’ department and mindset
- Fault finding and resolution
- To record all necessary data accurately
- Understanding and interpreting production schedules
- Conformance to all Health & Safety legislation, policies and procedures
- To take ownership of the running of your department in the absence of management presence
- To strive to meet and exceed where possible, all department KPIs and those of the wider business
- To undertake duties/training as determined by the needs of the business
This position will suit a logical thinker, who is able to demonstrate ownership of tasks and a high level of engagement.
- A good working knowledge and previous experience of working in a Production role, ideally within a food/beverage manufacturing environment
- Brewery experience desirable
- Good verbal and written communication
- Reliability, flexibility, self-discipline and ability to work as a team player
In return, our client can offer a friendly working environment, with opportunities to develop and progress into a management position.