Location: Ferndown Industrial Estate, Wimborne (Haviland road site)
Position: Permanent, full time. Monday to Thursday 6am – 3pm, Friday 6am - 11am.
Salary: £8.10 p/h rising to £9.10 p/h on successful completion of probation
MSA Manufacturing Ltd is a bespoke producer of machine and kit cut composite core and reinforcement materials. They are a key supplier to a number of prestigious companies, and are now looking for a Production Operative to join their production team on the AM shift.
The successful candidate will be working on tables to cut materials to size according to instructions and templates. You will be numerate, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function where necessary (training provided)
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the tables/machines
- Quality control of finished products
- Ensure work space is clean and organised
Salary and Benefits:
- CNC Operator experience (desirable but not essential)
- IT literate
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
- A positive attitude to gaining further qualifications
- A competitive salary, depending on experience and qualifications
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 after 5 years of service
- The opportunity to join a growing business with exciting opportunities and a great team