Position: Permanent, full time. Monday to Frida, 37.5 hours per week.
Shifts: Early/Late shifts between the hours of 7am – 7pm.
Our Client is a leading beverage manufacturer specialising in cooking wines and associated products. To meet with strategic growth plans, they are now looking for a Production Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing factory, warehouse and production operations, and overseeing the work of the production team to deliver planned production on time, in full and meeting all aspects of quality, customer service, health & safety and hygiene standards.
- To ensure full departmental compliance with policy, procedure and legislation at all times
- Champion a culture of continuous improvement
- To strive to reduce waste, in all its forms
- Maintaining an ‘audit ready’ department and mindset, ensuring your team understand and meet all performance criteria
- To manage regular stock takes
- Preparation of production reports and ensuring the effective management of data on company systems
- Active participation in the production planning process
- Development and execution of an effective Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedule that encompasses both Front Line Asset Care methodology and adherence to servicing schedules, with the aim to eliminate machine and equipment downtime
- To identify training requirement and implement learning and development plans as required
- To strive to meet and exceed where possible, all department KPIs and those of the wider business
- To undertake duties/training as determined by the needs of the business
This position will suit a logical thinker, who is able to demonstrate ownership of tasks and a high level of engagement.
- A demonstratable track record of team working and leadership skills, ideally within a food/beverage manufacturing/production environment
- Brewery experience desirable
- Good verbal and written communication, and a sound knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Reliability, flexibility, tact and diplomacy, with the ability to drive improvements in standards and behaviours
In return, our client can offer a friendly working environment, with opportunities to develop and progress.