Group Finance Manager
Location: Ferndown Industrial Estate, Wimborne.
Position: Permanent, full time. Monday to Friday, 39 hours per week.
Salary: £38k - £42k Depending on experience.
25 days holiday.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Manager to join a group based on the Ferndown Industrial Estate.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the entire finance function for the group, with a particular focus on company VAT returns, payroll and Cashflow and Forecasting.
- Overall responsibility for Finance Department along with overseeing the work of the Accounts team
- Month end Management Accounts including: accruals and prepayments, HP Accounts and factory reconciliations, variance reporting, chart updates, balance sheet reconciliations, fix assets register
- Presentation of Management Accounts to the senior management team
- Quarterly VAT Return with knowledge of Intrastat and EC Sales
- Maintaining the Company Cashflow and Factoring facility daily
- Forecasting Cashflow regularly with planned Revenue and Expected Purchases
- Ad Hoc reporting
- FX Hedging
- Maintaining and building a new Company Budget
- Payroll using SAGE Line 50
- Previous experience of working as a Finance Manager within the manufacturing industry
- CIMA/ACCA Qualified
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Experience of using SAP, B1 ideal
- Good document and paperwork management
- Strategic experience and Cost accounting
- Experience of setting up Financing Facilities with a view on long term investment
- A high level of attention to detail
This position offers a great opportunity to join a company who are growing year on year with exciting plans for the future.