Senior Operator (Process role)
Position: Permanent, full time. Monday to Friday.
Shifts: Early/Late shifts between the hours of 7am – 7pm. 45 hours per week.
Salary: £23k+ DOE
Our Client is a leading beverage manufacturer specialising in cooking wines and associated products. They are now looking for a Senior Operator to join their Process team.
This is a key role in the business, ensuring quality products are provided to the production lines in a timely manner. You will be responsible for the intake, storage and care of bulk base products, ensuring they meet all Company standards. You will also be responsible for the transfer of all base and blended products between storage facilities and production lines.
Areas of control will include:
- Goods inwards inspection and transfer of raw materials
- Care and storage of raw materials
- Transferal of materials between storage areas and production lines
- Blending and mixing of raw materials into finished goods
- Testing of products in line with company guidelines
- Working with the Operations Team to ensure that production receive all required blends and mixes at the appropriate time, in line with the production schedule
- To develop the role, looking for continuous improvement aspects and to future proof the role
- To take ownership of projects in the absence of management presence
This position will suit a logical thinker, who is able to demonstrate ownership of tasks and a high level of engagement.
- A good working knowledge and previous experience of working in a similar role is desirable, ideally within a food/beverage manufacturing environment
- Brewery experience desirable
- Good verbal and written communication
- Reliability, flexibility, self-discipline and ability to work as a team player
In return, our client can offer a friendly working environment, with opportunities to develop and progress into a management position.