Position: Permanent, full time. Monday to Friday, 39 hours per week.
Salary: £38k - £42k Depending on experience.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Controller to join a manufacturing company based in the Ferndown.
The successful candidate will be committed to managing the entire UK finance function, with a particular focus on providing a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk and production of monthly financial reports for the company and oversees corporation.
- Overall responsibility for the general accounting operations for the company, overseeing the work of an Accounts Assistant and working closely with the company’s oversees financial team
- Month end financial results reporting ensuring enhancement of accuracy on financial results
- Maintaining the Company Cashflow and Factoring facility daily
- Prepare and coordinate the annual Budget and financial forecast together with the MD, reporting any variances
- Ensure reports comply with accepted accounting principles of international financial standards
- Ad Hoc reporting
- Maintain and strengthen internal controls, improving efficiency and reducing cost across the business
- Working closely with the senior management team to achieve objectives
- Previous experience of working as a Financial Controller within the manufacturing industry
- CIMA/ACCA Qualified desirable
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Experience of using MRP, ERP, Sage
- Good document and paperwork management
- Strategic experience and Cost accounting
- Experience of setting up Financing Facilities with a view on long term investment
- A high level of attention to detail
In return, our client offers a competitive salary, pension and private healthcare insurance.